In-Home Mental Health Management
Our mission is to promote the independence of persons who need help with life skills and have a diagnosis of mental illness. We seek to reduce self-neglect, unwarranted crisis center visits, and re-hospitalizations by offering help in managing psychotropic medications and assistance with life skills.
- Medication management and overall coordination is provided by a registered nurse.
- We advocate on behalf of the client with all agencies and/or health care providers to assure quality of care for each individual.
- Specially trained aides teach and provide assistance with activities of daily living.
- A clinical social worker assists in training and supporting program staff.
- On-call professional staff are available 24 hours a day.
Broome County CASA provides intake screening and referrals for this program.
This program is funded by the Mental Health Reinvestment funds.
There is no fee for service.
For more information, call (607)772-9776. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. To make a referral, call Broome County CASA:(607) 778-2420.