Our mission is to improve the quality of life for elders and their caregivers.
We help the client when:
- Grieving the loss of a loved one
- Experiencing feelings of depression, anxiety, abandonment or recurrent agitation
- Unresolved life issues and conflicts cause distress
We help the family caregiver:
- With persistent feelings of guilt or anger
- Cope with changes in their relative
- Manage when stress is adversely affecting marriage
Our services include individual, marital or family counseling provided by professional psychotherapists offered in the clients’ homes. We provide assessment and consultation when elders are having difficulty adjusting to life transitions.
United Way of Broome County and Tioga United Way
For our home-bound clients, we accept Medicare and most other insurances including managed care companies.
If the elder client is seen in our Family Mental Health Clinic in our Binghamton office, we also accept Medicaid.
Broome County Office for Aging http://www.gobroomecounty.com/senior/
Broome County Department of Social Services http://www.gobroomecounty.com/dss/
Online Elder Services Guide http://www.broomeelderservices.org/index.php?size=large
For more information, contact: