Our mission is to enhance the relationship between non-custodial parents and their children by providing a safe, neutral and child-friendly environment for the parent and child to interact for visitation.
- Trained Life Skills specialists serve as role models for positive parent-child interaction, and supervise visitation in our safe, comfortable, and controlled visitation areas.
- Referrals are by court order in situations where marital breakdown results in (custodial/visitation issues)visitation problems, or when there are allegations of domestic violence or sexual abuse.
- Visitations are scheduled during the week and Saturday by appointment.
- Hours: Monday 9-9 p.m., Tuesday 9-8 p.m., Wednesday 9-7 p.m., Thursday 9-7 p.m., Friday 9-4 p.m., Saturday 9-3 p.m..
- United Way of Broome County
- There is an intake fee and an hourly fee for service.
- Sliding fee available based upon financial need.
For more information call(607)231-8364. Email: email@example.com.