Our mission is to help individuals and families resolve their problems, overcome trauma, develop positive relationships and enhance self-esteem.
We can help when someone:
- Has problems coping
- Is feeling depressed or anxious
- Is experiencing relationship difficulties
- Has concerns regarding their children’s behavior
- Is grieving a personal loss
Our therapists have considerable experience in treating:
- Depression and anxiety
- managing stress
- Adolescents’ issues
- Conflicted couples
- Parent/child relationship problems
Each of our licensed clinical social workers provide psychotherapy for:
- Group Therapy
- Employee Assistance Program Services
- Disaster Mental Health
We are a provider for most insurance and managed care companies. We have an affordable sliding fee available with support from United Way.
Monday - Thursday - 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Friday - 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
For more information, contact:
Binghamton (607) 729-6206
Owego (607) 687-3540